Sunday, August 9, 2009

INTEC College South Africa - My Story from Botswana

With the desire to advance my education, I had registered at INTEC college South Africa for long distance education in interior decorating, flower arrangement and make up artist....Before I paid up, full consultant emailed me and really I was convinced by the prompt emails and support I received from the consultant... but after I paid the student consultant in Joburg deleted my email or black listed it as a spam, she was the only contact we had.

They sent me my first batch of course material but it did not have crucial material for my major study. I did not receive the interior decorating book (living spaces) I called so many times with cross border phone calls. I live in Gaborone, Botswana. I have been given so many reasons and told it was sent... All what they want to do when you call is say something good just to respond to the next complaints....

it seems they have so many of them check this site..
http://www.hellopeter.com/comp_comment.php?page=1&company=Intec+College

So here is August I haven't received the course material waiting for 7 months. I have sent them back things I did not receive in the initial student's pack. They do not bother to respond.

INTEC advertises so much, promises so much and delivers too little at least my experience and many other I have see on the above website.

From today I will call everyday though it cost much and put the response I get on this blog. These are the kind of services that is killing Africa. How can we progress while educational insitutions like INTEC is failing to set a good example of honesty good service value for money...

4 comments:

  1. Gooday

    Thank God i am not alone

    Adre

    ReplyDelete
  2. In 2009 i enrolled with intec for Junior Bookeeping course i have not received all my books up till today
    i have sent e-mails phoned them and have lost time and money through intec , my course has been paid for in full but i could not write a exam due to no books.I am currently jobless and was hoping to have at least a diploma on my name Intec i am disgusted

    Intec i will never choose you

    ReplyDelete
  3. They siphoned my money till today I never wrote what I have Paid for. I paid around R8,000 for N+ course many stories arises when I was to write what I learn from tutorials NOT from Intec College stuff, I was not registered with exam board Comptia but they did not tell me all these, they are crooks.

    ReplyDelete