Monday, September 14, 2009

What amazes me with INTEC is a story where I am told something is sent to you and was returned.

1. Why did I receive the initial pack. house delivery with DHL
2. Why did I receive one assignment with my P.O. Box number *****Gaborone Botswana
3. Why is Intec now confused to figure out how to send material. if it is express by DHL as they deliver door to door. The national service Botswana Post only delivers with P.O. Box so if you send by post use P.O. box number if you send express service DHL or any other for door to door service use physical address Plot no. **** Gaborone Botswana.
4. This is happening for second or third time.... what evidence do you have things are returned why are we not called we gave home no. cell no email and *** knows everything.

WHY WHY WHY INTEC....MILLION TIMES.

Why is intect failing to understand simple logic. What kind of students will get out of intec.

We are learning from the onset one can get away not keeping promise, not meeting deadline, not telling the truth, just being disorganised. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE INTEC... this is the cry of people who take all their resources from other things and pay you for quality education and value.

I still have patience before I escalate my case further. All what i need is my books and the rest of my material.

No comments:

Post a Comment